- To Vote in August, You Must Register With IEBC – Ruto to the Youthvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — Deputy President William Ruto has appealed to the youth to take advantage of the ongoing mass voter registration to register and reject leaders known to use youth to cause violence.
- Why Glovo Was Ranked Best Employer in Kenya’s Platform Economyvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — Glovo, one of the world’s leading multi-category delivery players, has been ranked top in the gig workspace in Kenya, as revealed in the new report. Glovo scored 7/10 according to the Fairwork report.
- Wanjigi Arrested After Dramatic Raid By ATPU Commandosvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — Businessman Jimi Wanjigi has been arrested after a day of drama at his Kwacha House offices in Nairobi’s Westlands area.
- Court Issues Order Shielding Wanjigi, His Wife Nzisa From Arrest and Prosecutionvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — The High Court has issued orders barring security agencies from arresting businessman Jimi Wanjigi and his wife Nzisa over a forgery probe pending the hearing of a petition filed before the court.
- Noc-K Believes More Women Will Be Empowered in the Run Up to Paris 2024von Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Kwale, Diani — The National Olympic Committee of Kenya (NOC-K) is determined to deliver an enabling environment for women athletes to blossom.
- IEBC Says Supreme Court Ruling on Quorum Can Impact August Pollsvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has asked the Supreme Court to declare the lower courts‘ ruling on quorum hitch during its input on the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) null and void.
- Maalim Mohamed Takes Over From Natembeya in Rift Valleyvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — New Rift Valley Regional Commissioner Maalim Mohamed has committed to ensure security in all the fourteen counties of the vast cosmopolitan region.
- Uganda Acts to Ease Border Gridlock That Triggered Fuel Crisisvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Kampala — Uganda announced Tuesday it was suspending mandatory Covid testing at the border with Kenya after the measure caused huge truck queues, disrupting fuel supplies across the country.
- Kenya-Egypt Trade Expo Launched Targeting Food Commoditiesvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Kenya- Egypt trade mission was launched Tuesday with an aim of increasing bilateral trade between the two countries and narrowing the trade deficit which is currently in favor of Egypt.
- KAA Warns of Longer Queues as Two JKIA Terminals Undergo Revampvon Capital FM am 19. Januar 2022 um 5:51
[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) has sent an advisory alerting travelers to expect longer processing times and passenger queues during peak hours of 8-11 pm at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport’s departure Terminal 1A.