- Kenyatta Had Settled on Eugene Wamalwa as His Running Mate – Sakajavon Nairobi News am 15. Juni 2021 um 11:04
[Nairobi News] President Uhuru Kenyatta had picked Eugene Wamalwa as his running mate ahead of the 2013 general elections but had to instead settle on William Ruto so as to enhance his chances of winning the presidency.
- Chris Kirubi’s Farewell Twitter Messagevon Nairobi News am 15. Juni 2021 um 11:03
[Nairobi News] Businessman and industrialist Chris Kirubi breathed his last on Monday, hours after he’d sent a goodwill message to his followers on social media.
- LSK President Havi Joins Politicsvon Nairobi News am 15. Juni 2021 um 11:03
[Nairobi News] Nelson Havi, the embattled president of the Law Society of Kenya (LSK), has announced his intent to join politics.
- Kenya, Somaliland Lawmakers Launch Caucus to Strengthen Tiesvon Nairobi News am 15. Juni 2021 um 10:11
[Nairobi News] Parliamentarians from Kenya and Somaliland have launched a caucus aimed at strengthening diplomatic, trade, and socio-political ties between the two countries.
- Police Arrest Student Who Stabbed Colleague Over Flash Diskvon Nairobi News am 15. Juni 2021 um 10:07
[Nairobi News] Police have arrested a Form Two student who is alleged to have stabbed and killed his 19-year-old friend following a fight over a flash disk in Gatekwera area within Kibra, in Nairobi.
- CoG Warns Total Shut Down of Counties Over Delayed Treasury Fundsvon Capital FM am 15. Juni 2021 um 9:57
[Capital FM] Nairobi — Governors have warned that counties will be forced to shut down by June 24 should the National Treasury fail to disburse Sh102.6 billion owed to them.
- Magoha Says All Form One Students to Report on August 2von Nation am 15. Juni 2021 um 9:56
[Nation] The long wait by the 2020 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) exam candidates, eager to know which secondary schools they will join is over.
- How the Government Spent Sh2 Billion to Buy Its Own Landvon Nation am 15. Juni 2021 um 9:53
[Nation] A government agency paid Sh2.01 billion to compulsorily acquire land that is owned by the public.
- How Diani Beach Operator Seif Matano Found Love in Europevon Nation am 15. Juni 2021 um 9:51
[Nation] On the white sandy beaches of Diani in Kwale County, a group of beach operators is busy pushing a glass boat, commonly used for marine tours, from the shores to the water just as the tides is rising.
- Namibia Stunned By Kenya in Kwibuka Women’s T20 Finalvon Namibia Economist am 15. Juni 2021 um 9:36
[Namibia Economist] The formbook was ripped to shreds as Kenya won the seventh edition of the Kwibuka Women’s Twenty20 International Tournament at Gahanga Stadium on Saturday evening in Kigali, Rwanda.