- Champions Nairobi Water Sink KDF in Handball Leaguevon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 7:07
[Nation] Reigning champions Nairobi Water women’s team beat rivals Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) 29-28 win during their Kenya Handball Federation National League match at the Nyayo National Stadium in Nairobi Sunday.
- Shujaa Stun USA to Storm Vancouver Sevens Semisvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 7:07
[Nation] Kenya Sevens are through to the semi-finals of the Vancouver Sevens, the opening leg of the 2021 World Sevens Series.
- Muturi Reacts After Attack on Jimi Wanjigi, Says He Won’t Be Intimidatedvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 7:07
[Nation] National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi has condemned the disruption of a campaign rally in Migori County on Friday, as presidential hopeful Jimi Wanjigi toured.
- Kenya Set to Push Africa’s Agenda at UNvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 7:05
[Nation] Kenya is preparing to chair the United Nations Security Council, with plans to use the opportunity to push solutions for enduring problems like terrorism and climate change.
- Alarm as Public Debt Servicing Hits Over U.S.$9 Billionvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:42
[Nation] The Parliamentary Budget Office (PBO) has raised alarm over the Sh1.17 trillion public debt servicing this year, noting it will be a major constraint to the availability of resources to run government operations.
- Kenya’s Covid Cases Reach 246,530, Death Toll at 4,989von Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:38
[Nation] The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Kenya on Sunday increased to 246,530 after 234 more people tested positive from a sample of 3,737 analysed in the last 24 hours.
- Kenya Down Morocco to Storm Africa Nations Champs Finalvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:37
[Nation] Kenya women’s volleyball team advanced to the finals of the Africa Nations Championships after a 3-0 (25-12,25-21-25-11)win over Morocco in the semi-finals held Sunday in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Cases of Counterfeit Seeds Have Declined, Report Revealsvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:17
[Nation] Kenya’s efforts towards eradicating the sale of counterfeit seeds are bearing fruit, thanks to use of verification sticker labels, a report by The African Seed Access Index (TASAI) shows.
- Kenya Police Promoted to FKF-PLvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:16
[Nation] Kenya Police Sunday beat Vihiga United 1-0 at Utalii grounds, and 2-1 on aggregate to gain promotion to next season’s Football Kenya Federation Premier League
- Stop Using Fridges to Tame Global Warming, Tobiko Urges Kenyansvon Nation am 20. September 2021 um 6:06
[Nation] The government has warned Kenyans against the continued use of coolants and household items that contain harmful Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) that have high global warming potential and asked them to embrace the use of water for refrigeration purposes.