- Tension as Herder Killed in Fresh Attack on Isiolo-Wajir Bordervon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:50
[Nation] Tension is high in Urura village in Merti, along the Isiolo-Wajir border, following the killing of a herdsman in a fresh attack in a row pitting two communities residing in the area.
- Brace Yourselves for Higher Income Tax and Vat in Januaryvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:50
[Nation] Brace for higher monthly income tax and increase in food and fuel prices in 2021 as the Covid-19 relief comes to an end next month.
- Angolan Tactician Neto Wary of Kenya Moransvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:50
[Nation] Kigali — Africa’s basketball big boys Angola have said that they will not leave anything to chance when they play Kenya on Thursday in the second match of the Fiba AfroBasket qualifiers here at the indoor Kigali Arena.
- Shock As Woman Chops Off One-Year-Old Son’s Private Partsvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:50
[Nation] A one-year-old boy is nursing serious injuries at the Kijabe Mission Hospital where he was admitted after his private parts were allegedly chopped off by his mother.
- Family Seeking Justice for Man Who Was Shot Dead By Policemanvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:50
[Nation] What started as a minor dispute between Julius Karanja and his wife Wanjiku on November 2, 2014 ended with his killing by a police officer.
- Drama in Kericho After Patient Presumed Dead is Taken to Mortuaryvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 12:49
[Nation] Kapkatet Sub-County Referral Hospital in Kericho County is on the spot after a patient who was presumed dead was transferred to the mortuary.
- You’ve Done Nothing for the Industry, Eric Omondi Tells Moral Cop Ezekiel Mutuavon Nairobi News am 26. November 2020 um 12:08
[Nairobi News] Comedian Eric Omondi has hit back at Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) CEO Ezekiel Mutua, who had reprimanded him over unrated content that he shared on social media.
- Moral Cop Ezekiel Mutua Goes After Comedian Eric Omondi Againvon Nairobi News am 26. November 2020 um 12:08
[Nairobi News] Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) CEO Ezekiel Mutua has once again reprimanded celebrated comedian Eric Omondi over his social media stunts.
- Wangiri Scam Targets Millions of Unsuspecting Kenyansvon ISS am 26. November 2020 um 11:51
[ISS] A transnational phone scam known as Wangiri is on the rise in Kenya, warns the country’s Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI Kenya). Addressing these invisible syndicated scams is a global challenge and Kenya, with its robust telecommunications infrastructure, is a prime target.
- Two Million Slide Into Grinding Poverty as Country Slips Into Recessionvon Nation am 26. November 2020 um 9:31
[Nation] The Covid-19 pandemic has impoverished an additional two million Kenyans, a new report by the World Bank reveals.